Solis-Cohen Elementary School
Message from the Principal of Solis-Cohen
Have a great summer!
Be safe and see you in September!
Solis-Cohen Vision Statement
Our Solis-Cohen Learning Community is...
- DEDICATED to achieving academic excellence.
- DEVOTED to providing our culturally diverse community
with a safe and supportive environment where student
achievement is our focus.
- COMMITTED to developiing a community of life long learners
who can thrieve in an ever-changing global economy.
Points of Pride at Solis-Cohen
- Art and Music
- Autism Awareness Program
- Boys & Girls Club after school program for students
- Choir & Instrumental Music Programs
- Communication Envelope for Parents
- Mentally Gifted Education Program
- Cultural Awareness through Multicultural Assembly Programs
- Food Trust Program to promote Healthy Eating
- High acceptance rate of our students to Magnet Schools
- Partnership with College Settlement Camps
- Partnership with Holy Family, Temple and other Universities
- Student of the Month
- School Re-Opens
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
for 1st - 6th Grade Students
Monday, September 14, 2015
- All 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Grade Students
BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED
8:00 TO 8:20 AM
IN THE CAFETERIA EVERY MORNING
- Professional Development for School Staff
12:09 PM Student Dismissal
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
- STUDENT OF THE MONTH BREAKFAST
Tuesday, October, 2015 at 8:00 AM
Parent(s) and Guardian(s) of students honored as Student of the Month for September are invited to our celebration in the main building, please bring a picture ID
- Bilingual Books Breakfast
Thursday, October, 2015 at 8:00 AM
Primary Education Building Cafeteria