- Congratulations to the Class of 2013! All our best as your start the next stage of your lives.
- There is no School District of Philadelphia summer school this year. If your student has failed a class, they will need to enter a private summer school program to get the credit. Attached is a list of approved programs.
- Parents should sign up for a family net account on the Philadelphia School District website.
- The June calendar can be found here.
- No school on Feb. 18.
- Report Card conferences for 2nd marking period in the afternoon of Feb. 13 and 14. Early dismissal for students on those days.
- March 15th- Soph Hop.
- March 25-29th - Spring Recess- School Closed
- April 26th - Junior Prom
- May 23rd - Senior Prom