- Breaking News! April 22nd will be an early dismissal for professional development.
- Kudos to five Saul students that won awards at the George Washington Carver Science Fair!
- The April calender can be found here.
- Tenth grade students in Mr. Smith's Natural Resources Class designed and produced this great video about global warming.
- April 15, 16, 17 have been designated as snow make-up days. School will be in session on those days.
- Sign up for text or email messages from the school using Remind101. Instructions for signing up can be found on this page.
- Parents should sign up for a family net account on the Philadelphia School District website.
- Low cost internet is available through Internet Essentials.
- Fruit Sale will be December 18-23.
- Winter Break: December 24 to January 1.
- PA Farm Show in Harrisburg is Jan 4-11. School trip for selected students is Jan. 7
- Keystone testing for select students is Jan 10-11, and Jan 13-16. Students will be notified if they need to take the test. Other students will have a late arrival.
- No School Jan. 20 for Martin Luther King Day of Service.
- No School Feb. 5 for professional development.
- Conferences for second quarter will be from 1-3pm on Feb. 12 & 13.
- Aces Conference is Feb. 15 and 16th.
- No School on Feb 17 for President's Day.