- No School on Nov. 3, 4, 11, 27 & 28. Early Dismissal on Nov. 19.
- Pie and Cider Sale will be on Nov. 25 and 26 with orders starting on Nov. 5.
- The November calender can be found here.
- Interested in Applying to Saul? Details can be found at the Philadelphia School District's Office of Student Placement. Other information can also be found on Saul's Policies page.
- Saul will be hosting an open house on Nov. 19 from 1-3.
- Home and School meeting on Nov. 13 from 6-7:15.
- Sign up for text or email messages from the school using Remind101. Instructions for signing up can be found on this page.
- Parents should sign up for a family net account on the Philadelphia School District website.
- Low cost internet is available through Internet Essentials.
- No School May 20th for professional development
- Keystone testing will occur from May 14-16, 19, & 21-22.
- 14 & 15th - Algebra 1: all 9th grade and selected upperclass
- 16 & 19th - Biology: all 10th grade and selected upperclass
- 21 & 22nd - Literature: all 10th grade and selected upperclass
- Late arrivals at 11am for those students not being tested.
- Senior Prom- May 22
- FFA Banquest - May 15th
- Graduation- June 17th
- Last Day of school June 19th - early dismissal