In order to
create a safe learning environment all students must adhere to the Young
Women’s Leadership at Rhodes
administrators and staff will strictly enforce the following rules:
- Students must wear their uniforms and ID Badge
everyday. Students are not
permitted to wear jeans.
- No profanity allowed! Students must not curse
at peers, teachers, or any staff member at TYWLS.
- Physical and verbal violence will not be
tolerated in school, on the way to school, or on the way home from school.
- Inciting riots by screaming, running or
pushing in classrooms or hallways is not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to leave the building
- No loitering in the halls or use of forbidden
caught in violation of any of these rules will face automatic disciplinary