Moffet School recognizes the importance of class trips to enhance the educational learning and experiences for our students.
- All trips must have significant educational value.
- Relevant follow-up activities regarding the trip are required.
- Trips should only be planned during core curriculum review weeks.
- All trips must be approved by the principal 6 weeks prior to the date of the trip.
- All parent permission forms are to be signed and returned to the teacher by the day of the trip.
- All signed permission slips are to be left in the office on the way out the door on the day of the trip.
- A rational excuse must be approved by the principal prior to excluding any student from attending the trip.
- A Request for Class Trip Form must be completed by the teacher prior to planning any trip.
- School uniforms must be worn on all class trips.