School Policies and Regulations
Students should abide by the following school policies and regulations:
- Acceptable Use Policy: [HTML] or [PDF]
- Spanish Version: Acceptable Use Policy: [HTML] or [PDF]
- Code of Student Conduct
- Contact Information Letter - English & Spanish
- Student Handbook: [PDF]
- Updated Cell Phone Policy
- Student Supplies List
- Student Uniform
- Our school uniform consists of red collared “polo shirts” and black pants for all students.
- Jeans or “stretch pants” of any kind are not permitted. Students are however permitted to wear sneakers. All uniform shirts are to be plain red and should not have any graphics or logos on them. Gym uniforms consist of plain red t-shirts and plain black shorts. Again, no logos are permitted on uniform clothing unless it is the Harding logo. Harding shirts, both regular uniform and gym shirts, are available (in very limited quantities) for purchase at the school should you choose to do so.