- June 3rd will be a half day for all students. Dismissal time will be noon.
- June Calendar
- Parent Letter to serve on Parent Advisory Council 2015
- Home and School Letter from Mr. Calderone
- Registration Hours
- 2014-2015 School Supply List
- Updated Cell Phone Policy
- Contact Information Letter - English & Spanish
- In case of a Delayed Opening please read the following Parent Letter.
- Yellow Bus Schedule in case of Delays
- Student Pick Up & Drop - Off Procedure: Since the area directly in front of the school on Torresdale Avenue will be used for Yellow Bus drop-off and pick-up only, and the area adjacent to the front of the school will have all of the students taking SEPTA, parking or picking up students in the front of the building (Torresdale Avenue) or the side of the building (Wakeling Street) is strictly prohibited. Philadelphia School District Police and the Philadelphia Police Department will be enforcing these regulations. Additionally, students are not permitted to wait for other students in the front of the building after dismissal. They may wait at the SEPTA bus stop if they take SEPTA to and from school or in the back of the school on Dittman Street if they are waiting for a ride from a parent. Parents/Guardians may drop-off or pick-up students on Dittman Street (the street behind school), as this area is much less congested and safer than Torresdale Avenue. Please be mindful to not block the employee parking lot on Dittman Street and for safety reasons, students are not permitted to walk through the employee parking lot. Students are expected to vacate the school premises immediately