- Each individual possesses unlimited potential for growth and change and has the power within to maximize that potential.
- Each individual is a valued member of the school community.
- Each individual must take personal responsibility for her actions and by doing so exercise self-discipline, which enhances the pursuit of knowledge.
- Each individual, as part of the community, is responsible for the success of that community.
- Moral/ethical behavior enhances the individual and the communities they inhabit.
- Through honoring differences among individuals and groups, we enhance our community and ourselves.
- Integrity, empathy, compassion, and respect are essential elements of fully integrated individuals.
- Persistent individual effort in pursuit of a goal must be supported and rewarded.
- The pursuit of excellence in a lifetime of learning is a goal of every member of the school community.
- Each decision made should maximize an individual’s potential for growth.