Edison/Fareira High School offers a wide variety of academic programs including after school programs as well as ongoing support programs.
- Institutes - Institutes refer to those programs and required curriculum we offer at our school to prepare students for postsecondary education and the workplace.
- After School Programs - After School programs refer to those activities that occur after the normal school hours but still support learning.
- Support Programs - Support programs are those that support learning and offer services that focus on specific goals.
- Career & Technical Education - Career and technical programs refer to those programs that offer training to prepare students for the workplace.
- ESOL/Bilingual Program - The ESOL/Bilingual Program offers academic support for students who are English Lanuage Learners.
- DeVry University Project Management Dual Enrollment Program - The program focuses on developing skills required in successful project management including decision-making, presentation, leadership, and team building. Participants earn six college credits prior to graduation.
- International Center for Leadership in Education (ICLE) Grant - The goal of this 5-year initiative is to improve student achievement through rigor, relevance, and relationship building. The phases of the program include a comprehensive needs assessment, action planning, and professional development. Mr. Alexis Greaves, assistant principal, was the recipient of the grant.