1) UNIFORMS: All Students K-5th are expected to wear the Crossan uniform each day. (Navy pants/skirts and white or navy collared shirts).
2) BREAKFAST: Free daily breakfast for all students for Grades 1st- 5th (8:20 AM - 8:25 AM) All Kindergarden students will report to the lunchroom after moring admission for a class breakfast.
3) ARRIVAL: The yard opens at @ 8:20 a.m. (NO ADULT SUPERVISON PRIOR TO 8:20 a.m.)
Note: Sudents and parents are not permitted to enter the yard until 8:20 a.m.
To ensure safety, NO YARD PLAY in the AM or PM. Pets, bikes, and scooters, are not permitted.
4) MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS: Begins at 8:30 A.M. followed by Student Admission (Classes escorted by teacher)
New and returning students line-up in the School Yard.
Look for the class number painted in the schoolyard. Teachers will have a class sign with the teacher name and room number.
5) LATE STUDENTS - Students are late @ 8:35 a.m. and will receive a late slip.
Note: Parents must escort students in the Main Entrance @ 8:35 a.m. with photo identification.
6) LUNCH: Free lunch is provided to all students (Universal Feeding Program). Lunch is scheduled for full day and early dismissals.
5) DISMISSAL - Parents remain in two designated parent zones. Students will raise their hands to be dismissed by the teacher.
Kindergarten @ 3:00 p.m.
Grades 1st & 2nd @ 3:05 p.m.
Grades 3rd - 5th @ 3:07 p.m.
All students are dismissed in the yard and must be picked up by 3:09 p.m.