Cook-Wissahickon is proud of the many programs and services we provide our students:
- Head Start - This program offers early childhood services to three and four year old children whose families meet the low income requirements of the federal Head Start program.
- Academic - Comprehensive Literacy, Math, Library Media Center, Technology.
- Support Services - Learning Support - Special Education, Speech/Language Support, Hearing Support, Autistic Support.
- Extra Support - Extended Day, Fast ForWord, Experience Corps, Mentoring.
- Counseling/Behavioral Health - School Counselor
- The Arts - Music, Art Goes to School, Network Arts
- Extra Curricular - These are the programs available to your child. If you are interested in any program please contact yor child's teacher or the school.