Charles Carroll High School is a progressive urban center for education where students:
- are empowered to meet progressively more rigorous academic standards
- recognize themselves as contributing members of their community
- will become graduates of the post-secondary institution of their choice
- are technologically competitive in a global society.
Our primary mission is to provide the students of Charles Carroll High School with a quality education that follows the Core Curriculum guides of the School District of Philadelphia and allows them to complete the graduation requirements as set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Charles Carroll High School strives to graduate students who will be responsible, productive, active members of society by:
- fostering a respect for education
- mentoring and counseling them regarding their self-worth and future goals
- promoting opportunities to develop the social, emotional, and educational aspects of student life
- affording them the opportunities to explore the many available technical and professional options
- preparing them for post-secondary education.
Charles Carroll High School is a small comprehensive neighborhood high school, located in the Port Richmond section of the city.
Here, students may follow a course of study that will prepare them for:
- Post-secondary learning and work experiences
and / or
- Certification in ICDL and Microsoft IT Academy.
We invite you to learn more about our school's history and Mr. Charles Carroll.