Adaire School K-8
1300 E. Palmer St
Providing all students with the academic, technological & social skills needed to be productive & contributing citizens in our society.
Alexander Adaire School
Message from the Principal
District-wide Parent and Guardian Survey
Take the District-wide Parent & Guardian Survey NOW at www.philasd.org/parentsurvey/
• The District-wide Parent & Guardian Survey is open from April 3 until June 23, 2017.
• All parents and guardians of students in grades K-12 in District and Charter schools should take the survey for each child, even if they attend the same school.
• Parents and guardians of students in District schools can take the survey on the Parent Portal.
• All parents and guardians can take the survey at www.philasd.org/parentsurvey/
• The survey can be taken online on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Parents and guardians will need their child’s School District of Philadelphia ID number to take the survey. This number is on School District of Philadelphia report cards. Parents and guardians can also contact their child’s school for this number.
• Responses are confidential.
Questions? Call the survey hotline Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm or email the survey team at email@example.com
Monthly Calendar & Food Menus
Adaire School Calendars
Adaire's NEW SCHOOL YARD is coming!
Our community has been preparing for this project for 3 years. We are so glad that it is now happening!
This summer the new School Yard will be open!
*Please bear with us through this transition. The school lot will not be available for parking vehicles and there will be fences in place in some areas.*
Are you interested in joining Home & School? Click Here for more information.
Please sign & return the SDP media release form
Follow Adaire School on Twitter @adaireschool