Welcome to the Office of Special Finance
The Office of Special Finance, a division of the Chief Financial Officer; the Office of Special Finance is dedicated to:
- Issuing long term debt and short term debt for the capital program for cash flow needs of the District
- Expenditure oversight and fiscal control for students placed outside the District schools
- Preparation and submission of child accounting reports to Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Support of Special Education health services through the generation of Medicaid revenue and distribution of these funds to support Special Education students in achieving their IEP goals
- Distribution of funds to charter schools and educational management organizations (EMOs)
- Securing and promoting revenue enhancement opportunities for the District
The Office of Special Finance works collaboratively with outside agencies, State and local governmental offices and internal divisions.
SF Website Poll
Tell us what you think?
If you would like to make a comment go to the Contact Us page and send us your information.
If you didn't find what you are looking for go to the Contact Us page and tell us what you need so that we may help you.
Did you find what you were looking for?