Office of Family and Community Engagement has eight parent coordinators - one per Learning network.
- Assist schools in expanding parent engagement opportunities and building stronger school-family partnerships
- Support parents in resolving their concerns
- Act as a liaison between central office/school staff and families
- Disseminate information about services and resources
- Organize and facilitate parent workshops and information fairs
- Help schools in forming a School Advisory Council
- Provide other services and resources to meet the diverse needs of all families
Download a flyer with Parent Coordinator assignments by school and Learning Network.
PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT!
South and Southwest
Cell #: 267-738-7081
Cell #: 267-738-7034
Office #: 215-400-5340
Will be named shortly
Office #: 215-400-4180
Cell #: 215-400-1462
Office #: 215-400-6631
North and Centeral East
Cell #: 267-738-7059
Karen Kolsky, Assistant Superintendent
Cell #: 267-738-7084