The Office of Procurement Services offers the following services to its vendors:
- Sealed Bid Schedule - A complete listing of bids being offered
- Bid Award - Historical information on bids that have already been awarded.
- Vendor's Guide - This guide is intended to assist vendors in doing business with the School District of Philadelphia.
- Office of Procurement Services Policies and Procedures Manual - This manual provides a detailed description of the bid process.
- Vendor Code of Ethics - The School District of Philadelphia ("SDP") through its Office of Procurement Services ("OPS"), is committed to a procurement process that fosters fair and open competition, is conducted under the highest ethical standards and enjoys the complete confidence of the public. To achieve these purposes, OPS requires each vendor who seeks to do business with the SDP to subscribe to this Vendor Code of Ethics.
- **TAX COMPLIANCE POLICY AND PROVISIONS**