Teacher Job Listings
Thank you for your interest in our school district. Please visit our new website by clicking here!
Teaching Job DescriptionsAll of our subject areas are listed below. To apply for the 2016-2017 school year, please visit our new online application system.
Denotes New or Reposted Position
The School District of Philadelphia seeks certified teachers in the following high-needs areas:
• Sciences (biology, chemistry, physics): 4-8 and 7-12
• Mathematics: 4-8 and 7-12
• Special education (learning support, autistic support, emotional support, multiple disabilities support): preK-8 and 7-12
• Dual certifications in:
• Mathematics/Science: 4-8 and 7-12
• Special education with a content area: 7-12
• English/Social studies: 4-8 and 7-12
• Foreign languages (Spanish): preK-12
• Art: preK-12
• Music (vocal and instrumental): preK-12
• Hearing impaired: preK-12
• Speech & language impaired: preK-12
The School District of Philadelphia also seeks teachers who are bilingual.
Out-of-State/Uncertified Applicants: Please contact the Pennsylvania Department of Education to learn how to apply for a PA certification before seeking employment with our District.
Before You Apply: Do You Have?...
©School District of Philadelphia|
440 N. Broad Street 2nd Floor - Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: 215-400-4600 Fax: