David Kipphut440 North Broad Street
2nd Floor, Portal C
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Please be advised: Working papers will not be issued Saturday, February 13, 2016 due to the upcoming President's Day holiday. Working papers will resume on Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
Please be advised: there is no deadline for working papers. The schedule changes once the school year ends. There are two different schedules for working papers; the fall schedule and the summer schedule. The effective dates are only to inform parents and students the duration of the schedule in effect.
Working Papers Locations
Effective: School schedule will start September 9, 2015, unless noted otherwise.
The School District of Philadelphia
Edison / Fareira
Martin Luther King
NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY.
How to Get Working Papers
- Obtain an "Application for Work Permit" from one of the working papers offices or from the guidance office in your school, or download the form below. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the file.
- Bring the completed application to one of the working papers offices along with proof of age.
- Acceptable documents include birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, driver's license, or school ID as long as the form of identification lists the date of birth.
- Bring your materials to one of the working papers offices during the hours of operation listed.
- The applicant must be present for the issuance of working papers.
- ABSTRACT OF THE CHILD LABOR ACT HOURS PROVISIONS
For more information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact the hotline at 215-400-6007
440 North Broad Street 2nd Floor, Portal C - Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: 215-400-4130 Fax: 215-400-4232