Working Papers Locations
Effective: School schedule will start September 6, 2014 and will remain in effect until June 17, 2015, unless noted otherwise.
The School District of Philadelphia
|Edison / Fareira|
151 W. Luzerne Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
"Se Habla Español"
|Martin Luther King|
6100 Stenton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19138
3201 Ryan Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19136
NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY.
Please be advised: there is no deadline for working papers. The schedule changes once the school year ends. There are two different schedules for working papers; the fall schedule and the summer schedule. The effective dates are only to inform parents and students the duration of the schedule in effect.
How to Get Working Papers
- Obtain an "Application for Work Permit" from one of the working papers offices or from the guidance office in your school, or download the form below. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the file.
- Bring the completed application to one of the working papers offices along with proof of age.
- Acceptable documents include birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, driver's license, or school ID as long as the form of identification lists the date of birth.
- Bring your materials to one of the working papers offices during the hours of operation listed.
- The applicant must be present for the issuance of working papers.
- ABSTRACT OF THE CHILD LABOR ACT HOURS PROVISIONS
For more information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact the hotline at 215-400-6007
440 North Broad Street 2nd Floor, Portal C - Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: 215-400-4130 Fax: 215-400-4232