Michelle Armstrong440 North Broad Street
2nd Floor, Portal C
Philadelphia, PA 19130
The primary goal is to introduce students to a variety of opportunities that exist within the construction & manufacturing industry. Our programs will help to motivate students to explore a career, within this diverse and constantly changing industry, to challenge students into developing the necessary skills to meet the industries standard requirements.
- Learn the skills necessary to analyze a problem efficiently.
- Learn new trends and innovations in the construction industry.
- Participate in related field trips.
- Students completing a program receive OSHA 10 Certification, and other industry recognized certifications.
- Develop relationships within the construction industry i.e.; Construction, Architects, Engineering Firms, Property Management companies, Building Trades Apprenticeship Training Centers, Green Jobs Training Centers, Advance Manufacturing companies, Trade Schools, Colleges and Universities.
Vending Machine Technology
Precision Machine Tool Technology
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) & RefrigerationTechnology
©School District of Philadelphia|
440 North Broad Street 2nd Floor, Portal C - Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: 215-400-4130 Fax: 215-400-4232