Please check this section periodically for important announcements, deadlines, updates, and new programs.
- School District of Philadelphia Dependent Eligibility Audit Update
Between now and April 1, 2014, you are being asked to provide dependent eligibility documentation. All questions should be directed to Secova. Call them toll-free at 1-877-692-9160. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST. Your call is confidential.
We realize that many of you may have already provided eligibility documentation to the SDP when enrolling your dependent(s); however, you will need to resubmit the required documentation to Secova to complete the Dependent Eligibility Verification process.
Secova will be communicating with you primarily via email. Please check your SDP email frequently to ensure you are receiving the Dependent Eligibility Verification communications and respond to Secova by the required deadlines.
Please be assured that during this process, your confidentiality is of the utmost importance to both the SDP and Secova. Secova does not disclose, sell or share personal information with anyone. All employee data is kept confidential and private throughout each step in Secova's work processes.
Eligible employees are now able to enroll online for Flexible Spending and Communter Reimbursement Accounts now through Friday, November 22. For more information, click here
- It's That Time of Year Again! It's Flu Season.
Employee and eligible dependents with Keystone and Personal Choice can get flu shot under their SDP medical benefits with no out of pocket cost. Click here for more information.
- Open Enrollment 2013 Is now CLOSED
- Open Enrollment 2013
- Open Enrollment runs from May 1 through May 31. Changes are effective July 1, 2013.
- Active employees should visit the Employee Open Enrollment information page.
- Retirees and COBRA subscribers information should visit the Continuant Coverage information page.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) as required by the Affordable Care Act are available through your ibxpress.com login. A printed copy can be obtained from the site or by calling 1-800-ASK-BLUE
- New United Concordia Summary of Benefits and UCWellness program
If you are an employee that is represented by CASA, SPAP or are non-represented and are have dental insurance through the School District of Philadelphia, a new Summary of Benefits has been posted! We are happy to present a new added benefit, UCWellness, Enhanced Benefits for People with Diabetes. Click here for more information.
- SDP Partners with HOP for Retiree Medicare Coverage
The School District of Philadelphia is pleased to announce a partnership with PSERS Health Options Plan (HOP) regarding health care benefits for Medicare - eligible retirees and their dependents. Read more...
- New: Voluntary Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Attention School Disctrict Employees:
The Office of Employee Benefits is pleased to introduce a new voluntary benefit plan, Aetna Supplemental Term Life Insurance. To learn more about Aetna Supplemental Term Life Insurance Plans, please watch an online presentation at brainshark.
Click HERE for more information.